Sunday, September 13, 2009

My poor babies were sick at the beginning of the week, Buck had a virus nad Theodore was sent home from school and after a quick doctor visit it was determined he had not only an infection but pink eye too. Yuck. Poor Theo has also been teething bad but his hard work and sleepless night have paid off - he has 2 bottom teeth - YAY T!! He wont let anyone see his teeth yet, but I can feel them. Both boys are feeling great now and trying to get back to their regularly scheduled sleep patterns, I have faith that it wont be long and we can all sleep through the night, in our own beds at least once this month :)

Now that we are all well we can look forward to Buck's birthday this weekend! 2 years old already!

I took some pics of the boys in their camo, they are some mighty handsome hunters to be!




Here are the latest and greatest pics of Buck at Preschool, I love to see him interacting and having fun. He has only been 3 times and I can see how he is learning and advancing.


At Music

He LOVES the water table

A very artistic Buck painting Glue on his flag - he really liked this activity

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad everyone is feeling better, and I know you are too! The boys are cute in their camo :) Is deer season coming up already????

    ReplyDelete