Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday High T!


Wow - One Already! This was the fastest year ever but Theodore is officially one! We are planning on having a "real" party in January for the big guy but wanted to do a little party for him to celebrate. Having a birthday a week before Christmas is hard, but now he gets 2 parties - go high T! We had a great time and invited our friend Leila over with her parents for Ravioli and cupcakes! It was a blast - Theodore is really growing up, he is ready for that sippy cup but don't dare take away his Pacifier! He loves his Rocket from Aunt Melissa, Aunt Rachel and Grandpa Ralph!






3 comments:

  1. too cute! Oh how they grow! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that he loves it! I wish I had one for myself...seriously I would ride around the neighborhood on a rocket if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your beautiful family a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete