Friday, March 5, 2010

Ryan's Birthday

We celebrated Ryans Birthday in style and the boys made his birthday cake! Really they did everything except put the pan in the oven,. Buck was the assembler while Hi T was in total control of quality check with the ingredients. We made him a Black forest pudding cake and it was fantastic. (to my family - this is just like Mamoo's Dump cake with Chocolate cake mix and no pineapple.). I can tell that my little chefs get their cooking skills from Ryan.














Okay - Now turn away if you have a squeamish stomach - Hi T seriously went crazy eating his dessert! Too Funny


1 comment:

  1. Now that's a boy who enjoys his dessert!!!! I like it :) You are so good to let them help cook. Normally the best I do is let Kate tear up the lettuce for the salad.

    ReplyDelete