Friday, June 19, 2009

Ice cream makes us feel bettter
















A good friend of mine passed away from cancer yesterday and we were all pretty miserable. I am lucky to have two awesome little boys to keep me distracted and laughing even through the toughest times. I decided to treat Buck and myself to ice cream. I made an early supper then packed us all in the car to go to the Baskin and Robbins drive thru at highland. Buck got a clown cone and I had a Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae, it was much needed. I took some pics of buck eating his ice cream and then he starting slurping his plate - he is tooo funny. He REALLY liked his treat. T was just happy we were happy and I got some smiling pics of him.















T had a busy weekend and got so tired Jumperooing that he fell asleep mid jump, it was hillarious.

3 comments:

  1. I'm exciting you are blogging now!! What great pics of the boys!!! They are two cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny!!! He's so cute....I think he still looks like Ryan's mini-me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me (Claire), not Wes by the way. He was still signed into his gmail account.......

    ReplyDelete