Wednesday, June 24, 2009

shots, shoes and shenanigans

We had a busy week! I was a brave soldier and scheduled the boys to have their 21 month and 6 month check ups at the same time -while it went okay that is one thing I will not do again. It was a bit crazy but Mimi helped save the day. Both are doing great and are healthy little boys. Buck is in the 95th percentile in height! And T is already pushing 20 pounds! Its good that Theodore is so big because he is fitting into Buck's old summer clothes perfectly, even if they are a 12 month size.

Buck was so cute this week walking around in my shoes, I don't think they are the right style for him but I think he was trying to tell me that he needed bigger shoes. Come to find out, he measured for a 7.5 shoe!!! I was cramming the poor guys foot into a size 6!! Who knew... Luckily Buck has new tennies so he does not need to wear his momma's kitten heels.

Finally, we almost have T mobile! He is on his knees trying to rock forward, I think he will be crawling before we know it. He can go backwards like a champ and has no problem creeping around a room that way. He is one tough little guy.



BUCK THINKS HE IS STILL A BABY, HE GOT IN THE SAUCER ALL BY HIMSELF!

4 comments:

  1. I love that pic of Theodore ~ great video ~ cute boys without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! T is too cute! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! They are both getting so big :) I love Buck walking in your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute boys!!! They are getting so big!! I can't wait to see them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete