Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Trip to MiMi JoJo's


We voyaged far far away in the Starship Acadia on a 13 hour drive right outside of Washington, DC so the boys could see their MiMi JoJo and meet their Great Grandma Jackie. The boys were Amazing!!! The weather was horrid on the way up rain from the Nashville all the way to my moms - ugh. Poor Ryan did all of the driving like a champ and did not complain once. Thankfully a friend of mine let us borrow a DVD player and that made the trip more bearable on the boys. The boys LOVED being at a hotel but when a little stir crazy after being in the car that long, it was like Beavis and Butthead go to DC -they were destroying the place, we had to unplug the phones and the radio just so we would not get kicked out. The two days we visited were great, I got to visit with my mom and an old friend on the first day and the see my aunt and cousins at a picnic my mom had at a local park. The park had a "beach" on the Potomac and it was perfect weather - the boys had a blast. The pics are cute but the VIDEO below is hillarious.







1 comment:

  1. SO cute!!!!! I love the video - they are both awesome!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete